For Immediate Release
Rainbow Hoops — Kid APPROVED – 100% All-natural cereal made in CANADA
–A Canadian Cereal Innovation… YES your kid’s doctor will approve –
Toronto ON, <insert date> — Farm Girl’s latest breakfast innovation, Rainbow Hoops, offers parents a new low sugar, high fiber breakfast routine for their children that they LOVE to eat. This all-natural cereal contains health-boosting ingredients like Aronia berries, making it a delicious and wholesome choice to start your day.
Bye-bye artificial flavors and artificial colours! Farm Girl’s Rainbow Hoops boasts an array of vibrant hues and flavors derived entirely from natural ingredients. Parents can relish this cereal guilt-free, knowing it’s a perfect fusion of taste, health, and ethical sourcing.
“As a doctor and a mother, Farm Girl cereal is a winner in my house, it is entirely sugar-free and doesn’t have that off-putting aftertaste that children often dislike. It’s a wholesome choice that allows parents to provide their kids with a delicious and guilt-free breakfast, which is particularly crucial in our efforts to combat childhood diabetes and also problems like constipation,” Dr. Cristina Fayet, MSc, MD, CCFP
Not only is Rainbow Hoops a stand-out cereal for its health benefits and incredible taste, but it is also part of Farm Girl’s gluten/dairy-free keto cereal collection, which includes : Chocolate Puffs, Honey Os, and Cinnamon Crisps. These cereals are free from harmful ingredients including; refined oils, preservatives, and sugar. Instead, they are packed with naturally occurring healthy ingredients like oat fiber, cranberry pomace, Aronia berry, tapioca starch, and faba beans. These cereals are served as part of the Toronto District School Board’s school nutrition program — a testament to their exceptional quality.
Farm Girl’s Rainbow Hoops is the perfect breakfast option for health-conscious parents looking to provide a nutritious and delicious start to their child’s day.
Is this really healthy?
The science behind the captivating colors and the abundance of health benefits found in Rainbow Hoops:
- Blue: Wild blueberry extract and spirulina contribute to the blue color of Rainbow Hoops. Blueberries, known for their high antioxidant content, have been linked to improved brain function, reduced inflammation, and enhanced heart health. Spirulina, a nutrient-rich cyanobacteria, exhibits potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Purple: Black carrots are responsible for the rich purple hue in Rainbow Hoops. Black carrots are packed with anthocyanins, which have been shown to possess antioxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory effects. Consuming foods rich in anthocyanins may contribute to a lower risk of chronic diseases.
- Red: Red hoops in Rainbow Hoops are infused with the natural goodness of beets, hibiscus, and aronia berry extract. Beets are a fantastic source of dietary nitrates, which can improve exercise performance and promote cardiovascular health. Hibiscus is well-known for its potential to support healthy blood pressure levels. Aronia berry extract, a powerful antioxidant, has been linked to numerous health benefits, including immune support and regulation of sugar metabolism.
- Yellow: Rainbow Hoops’ yellow hoops feature the vibrant flavors of turmeric and orange blossom water. Turmeric is a gold mine of curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory compound that may help alleviate symptoms of chronic inflammation in the body. Orange blossom water adds a gentle aroma and taste while providing potential calming effects.
- Green: The green hoops in Rainbow Hoops are a delightful combination of blue and yellow.
Rainbow Hoops priced at $10.99 are: 100% Natural Ingredients with no artificial additives or preservatives, nutrient-Rich packed with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals from our plant-based ingredients and also Vegan-Friendly: A cruelty-free option for conscious eaters. Start your day with Farm Girl’s Rainbow Hoops—where each spoonful is a burst of flavour, colour, and health!
Available NOW in select stores and online .Get your bag today!
About Farm Girl
Born on an Ontario farm, Farm Girl fuses the purity of the farm-to-table concept of freshness with the benefits of high-quality ingredients.
In just a couple of years, we’ve grown from a two-person team in a Toronto basement to one of Canada’s top selling and fastest growing brands. Our secret? Staying true to what we believe in: that good food can make a difference, every day.
To get to where we are now, we had to make a few changes. Our basement bakery has since transformed into a Michelin Star kitchen and expansive Manufacturing plant. Our cereals were only an idea and now they’re a fully realized product line. But, what hasn’t changed is our love for nutritious foods that don’t compromise on taste.
Our mission at Farm Girl is simple: to get young people excited about choosing healthier options that fuel their growth, and for adults to not compromise on taste when it comes to seeking their nutrition. Around here, we don’t believe that healthy and yummy foods are exclusive.
From our table, to yours.
For more information about Farm Girl, please visit their website. https://farmgirlcereal.com/
For more information contact: Tory Crowder Jumpstart Communications, [email protected] 416-998-9702